- (330) 253-2227
Why Am I Different?
I believe there is no better way to advocate for my clients than to sit down with each of them from the initial meeting to the end of our representation and to personally return calls about important matters. When you seek my representation, rest assured that you will meet with me.
I am proud to represent individuals in Ohio who need the assistance of a skilled, experienced, and responsive attorney. Not only do I have years of experience representing disabled individuals, but I have also been involved in multiple bench trials and a jury trial. These experiences add value to what you might not always get from other disability lawyers.
- Sustaining Member - National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- 2014 Greater Akron Chamber “30 for the Future” Award Recipient
- Past Chair - Ohio Association for Justice Disability Law Section
- Torchbearers Akron - Class of 2012 (2014 Membership Committee Chair)
Lifelong resident of the Akron area.
- BSBA in Marketing from The Ohio State University
- JD from University of Akron
Married to Jaime with a daughter and son
- Co-Founder - Annual Charity Cornhole Tournament (celebrating its 6th year in 2015)
- Past President and Current Board Member – The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Summit County
- 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason and Past Master of Mt. Akra Lodge
- Advisory Board Member – Family Promise of Summit County
My clients matter to me.
Contact me whenever you need my services and I will personally listen and evaluate your situation.